What can we do for you?
If you are not satified with your image collections and you have some difficulties finding your data…
We can help you reorganizing your images:
- rename imagenames (filenames) with a description
- add keywords to your EXIF Metadata
Which steps to take (for now, April 2020)
AFTER THE BETA TEST THE SOFTWARE WILL BE AVAILABLE AS DOWNLOAD:
THEN YOU CAN PROCESS ALL YOUR IMAGES AT HOME!
- send your collection (directory, subdirectories and .jpg files) to:
- the collection will be processed for you
- you will receive the processed images
- all copies of your data will be erased when the processing is finished
What happens with my images?
- Copyright will not be changed
- there will be no copies of your images published in public media (facebook, instagram) or otherwise
- This software uses Microsoft Vision software to process the data.
- We from Tagger.Biz and I as the developer, Ed Leijnse, cannot know what Microsoft is doing with the processed data.
YOU HAVE TO TRUST MICROSOFT PRIVACY POLICIES, OTHERWISE:
DON’T USE TAGGER.BIZ
YOU CAN READ ALL THE RULES IF YOU ARE ORDERING A MICROSOFT COGNITIVE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION
What makes the difference with other vendors of image tagging software:
easy to use workflow:
- send collection to wetransfer.com email@example.com
- receive sample of 50 images
- decide to place order
- if you don’t like software as a service: you can buy the software and do the processing at home (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
state of the art image recognition and exif data processing
- uses Microsoft Vision for image tagging
- uses exiftool for exif metadata procesing
If you have any desires for re-categorizing your keywords in new categories, it can be done
currently processing of jpg- and dng-files. All other files formats (Leica, Canon, Nika) can be processed as well with an additional price.
Check results with darktable
You can check the results by importing the images in an image organization program like Lightroom (Adobe) (best known product for photographers) or darktable (free alternativ to Lightroom, I like the name darktable, very funny).
You can download darktable here: https://www.darktable.org/install/
darktable: very quick tutorial
After importing your pictures you can search them by folders and tag, like this:
with the triangulum (downwards directed) you can narrow your search with other tags:
1. choose “collect images”
2. choose “folders” -> your folder
3. narrow search with tag (or other criteria) (you can narrow as oft as you like):
Payment for the Software as a service
The first 50 images will be processed for free, to give you an idea.
Currently, tagger.biz is in beta-test, there will be no charge for small amounts
ask email@example.com for special offer
Can I buy this software?
Yes, you can! Currently we are still in Beta-Test (2020-04-27) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Beta-test participation.